The Nonfiction Authors Association is THRILLED to announce the speakers for the 6th annual Nonfiction Writers Conference, which returns May 4-6, 2016.
This event is completely virtual–with 15 sessions over three days, all delivered via teleseminar (phone or Skype). The best news of all? No travel required!
- Pat Flynn – Passive Income for Authors
- Mark Schaefer – Author Branding: Become the Taylor Swift of Publishing!
- Megan Close – How to Get a Book Deal: A Literary Agent’s Perspective
- Patrick Schwerdtfeger – Keynote Mastery: Become a Highly-Paid Speaker
- Nathan Munier – Find Success and Profits with Shorter Ebooks and Online Courses
- MJ Rose – Author Buzz: Book Reviews and Online Promotion Strategies
- Gina Carr – Periscope, Blab and Other Social Media Trends
- Stephanie Chandler – Marketing And Monetizing: Online Promotion and Revenue Streams for Authors
- Ray Ortega – How to Start and Promote a Podcast
- Penny Sansevieri – Sell More Books on Amazon
- Shelley Hitz – Improve Your Writing Productivity: Write More, Faster!
- Marika Flatt – Winning Book Publicity Strategies
- Dennis Yu – Facebook Advertising that Works
- Helen Sedwick – Protecting Your Rights and Your Wallet: Copyright, Trademarks and Other Legal Details for Authors
- Mark Coker – Hot Promotion Strategy: Sell Ebook Preorders
- Dan Poynter – Aiming at Potential Readers
- Stephanie Chandler – Build Your Online Book Marketing Plan